The Reaper S475 turbocharger utilizes a dual splitter blade compressor providing a higher flow capability while retaining a wide operating range. Configurations allow to be used as a larger single turbocharger, or as a primary turbocharger in a compound setup.
• Billet aluminum 75/102mm 5-blade compressor wheel
• Upgraded 360° thrust bearing assembly
• 74/83mm or 88/96mm 10-blade turbine wheel
• Multiple turbine housing options
• 5" inlet with v-band compressor outlet
• 5.5" inlet with hose compressor outlet